EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST.
STUNNING ESTATE - HUGE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL, ZONED R40.
This executive two-storey character family home offers an unmatched lifestyle on a rare sprawling 2023m² estate with a sensational floodlit tennis court.
Superbly located in a high elevated pristine location on a huge north-facing block showcasing some of the best River, City and Hill views Melville has to offer.
You're spoilt for choice. Develop now or develop later or just enjoy the amazing lifestyle that this gorgeous property has to offer. Why not keep the existing four-bedroom executive home and develop the rear block, or just enjoy the kids growing up on this highly desirable home on the ultimate family estate and watch this unique asset grow over time. These large parcels of land with R40 zoning are very rare. Who knows, once the kids have grown up you can then decide to either sell, subdivide or develop - sounds like a nice superannuation nest egg.
The property is situated close to all amenities including Melville Reserve, football and tennis grounds, the Melville Recreation Centre, and Hawaiian’s Melville Shopping Centre. Point Walter Golf Course, nature reserves and the Swan River are just a short drive. The location yields plenty of health and social lifestyle benefits. If you’re into your food and love entertaining, you’ll enjoy the numerous cafes, restaurants, small bars, and fresh produce providers nearby.
This is a lifestyle choice that only comes knocking once in a long while. Hurry and register your interest today.
Call Frank Sanchez 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici 0402 085 533.
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• 3 full-size bathrooms
• Full-size tennis court with floodlighting
• Air conditioning throughout
• Security alarm system
• High Ceilings
• Polished wooden floorboards
• Paved alfresco area
• Lush, landscaped gardens with reticulation
• Double auto garage
• Additional off-street parking for several cars
• Gated side access for trailers, boats and caravans.
• Formal entrance
• Formal lounge with feature fireplace and bay window
• Formal dining accessed off the kitchen
• Kitchen with marble benchtops, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, ample storage and gas cooktop
• Spacious informal living room with built-in bar
• Informal meals area and breakfast bar
• Excellent under stairwell storage
• Large Laundry with access to undercover drying court
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area with views over the enormous backyard and tennis court
• Bedroom with built-in robes
• Bathroom with shower and WC
• Access from the garage to the formal entrance.
• Third living area with amazing views over the city and river
• Huge balcony perfect as a second outdoor entertaining area
• Master suite with river and city views, walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity, spa bath, shower and powder room
• Additional two bedrooms both with built-in robes and one with views
• Third bathroom with shower, bath and separate powder room.
--- 270m LeisureFit Melville
--- 350m Melville Reserve
--- 900m Hawaiian's Melville Shopping Centre
--- 1.1km Melville Primary School
--- 1.7km Melville Senior High School
--- 4.0km Point Walter Jetty
Water Rates: $1,512 pa (approx.)
Council Rates: $3,510 pa (approx.)
Inspections are by appointment.
For more information or a private inspection, call Frank Sanchez on 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici on 0402 085 533.
If you have a subject sale or a terms contract, please talk to us today.
If you're thinking of selling but not quite sure what your property is worth in today's market, call for your free appraisal today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Tennis Court
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes