The dedication to quality and finish displayed throughout this stunning contemporary designer home is quite simply extraordinary. Occupying a 600sqm elevated, fabulous street front block and nestled in a lovely jacaranda street in the heart of the Golden Triangle. This architecturally designed home is brilliantly engineered and constructed with precision to create a residence that is truly one of a kind.
Beautifully customised by the owners and available for the very first time, the home showcases every conceivable luxury. It is the careful consideration given to the smallest of details that has a lasting impact. From designer finishes to the sun-drenched swimming pool, custom steam room and landscaped gardens. Nothing has been overlooked in the quest to create an inspired sanctuary that delivers scale, functionality and aesthetic beauty in equal measure.
There is no doubt this stunning home is designed with a firm focus on family life and offers lavish interiors over two equally spacious levels. Features include a gourmet European kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar, generous accommodation, spacious living areas and child-friendly gardens offer a distinct private resort feel. Immaculately presented and superbly styled with and high ceilings, this magnificent property resoundingly qualifies as an inspirational treasure. Located in one of the most desirable streets it is enviably positioned for easy access to parklands, shops, riverside beaches, renowned schools and express city buses.
• Spectacular open concept design with high ceilings, soaring glass and louvred windows
• Multiple indoor/outdoor living and entertainment zones including level grass area.
• Ground floor in-law/guest accommodation/study with adjacent bathroom and upstairs parent’s wing with breath-taking ensuite
• Spacious main lounge, island kitchen unfolds to all-seasons alfresco with enclosed fly wire for all year outdoor entertaining
• Multiple storage areas including oversized auto double garage
• Hafele commercial grade bi-fold doors
• Villeroy and Boch bathroom fixtures throughout
• Essa Stone kitchen island bench & bathroom cabinets with integrated dishwasher
• Integrated surround sound to living room and alfresco
• Imported Italian travertine throughout ground floor
• Premium bamboo flooring throughout upper floor
• Custom cedar steam room
• Enviroswim fresh water / chlorine free solar heated swimming pool
• 4.5kW Solar PV system
• 6 Zone ACTRON ESP+ Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Rheem electric boosted solar hot water system
• Security Alarm
--- 110m Warwick Wild Park
--- 375m Applecross Primary School
--- 410m Jack Howson Reserve
--- 670m The Strand
--- 675m Jeff Joseph Reserve
--- 680m Steamlab Coffee & Tea Specialist
--- 775m Swan River
--- 800m Applecross Village
--- 820m Heathcote Reserve & Cultural Centre
--- 850m Applecross Tennis Club
--- 1.0km The Raffles
--- 1.1km Applecross Jetty
--- 1.3km South of Perth Yacht Club
--- 3.2km Applecross Senior High School
--- 3.6km Westfield Booragoon
Water rates: $1,695 pa (approx.)
Council rates: $3,288 pa (approx.)
Please contact Frank Sanchez 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici 0402 085 533 for further details.
• 27 Glenelg Street, Applecross (sold in 2 weeks)
• 32 Mount View Terrace, Mount Pleasant
• 24 Gairloch Street, Applecross (sold in 2 days)
• 7 Armstrong Road, Applecross
• 7A Armstrong Road, Applecross (vacant land)
• 88B Kintail Road, Applecross
• 7 Yarrow Street, Treeby
and several other offers.
Properties are selling....
Call for your hassle-free appraisal today. Frank and Mike.
Ace Realty Appraisal Hotline: 08 9364 9999, or email: [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.