A RARE OPPORTUNITY.
These two fabulous single levels with separate titles, as-new homes will definitely impress. Both the front and the rear homes offer spacious four-bedroom, two and three bath accommodation. Each home boasts indulgent interiors centred around the stylish stone chef’s kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking an open-plan lounge and dining room, opening to a wide covered outdoor entertaining area with perimeter garden, ideal for entertaining and orientated to maximise light and privacy.
The floorplans flow effortlessly and will appeal to a broad range of buyer requirements with the flexibility to adapt to specific needs for each individual home. This is an ideal family investment – perfect for multigenerational living. The properties are zoned R40, offering the astute investor further future development potential.
Each executive home will be sold separately.
Hurry, call today for your choice of the front four-bedroom, two bath home or the rear four-bedroom three bath home, or both.
Only a moments' walk to all amenities including the Bentley Plaza Shopping Centre; close to cafes, restaurants, local schools and transport.
There is easy access to direct buses to the city and a free bus service nearby for Curtin University students.
Both properties are currently tenanted with the front property’s lease expiring in November.
For more information, or to make an appointment to view these delightful properties, please call Frank Sanchez 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici 0402 085 533.
--- 450m Albany Highway
--- 550m Bentley Plaza Shopping Centre
--- 770m Wyong Reserve
--- 940m Bentley Primary School*
--- 1.4km Welshpool Train Station
--- 2.2km Curtin University
--- 2.3km Wilson Primary School*
--- 2.5km Wilson Park and Canning River
--- 2.9km Centenary Park
--- 3.0km Westfield Carousel
--- 3.1km Kent Street Senior High School
Water rates: $1,347 pa (approx.)
Council rates: $2,050 pa (approx.)
Land: (front 4x2) 319m²
Land: (rear 4x3) 353m²
R40 - Residential
To organise an inspection, or for more information, please contact:
0419 367 999
0402 085 533
Or email us at
Ace Realty welcomes your enquiry on this property.
With many of our properties recently selling in record time, make the most of the current market conditions – call ACE REALTY today to get an idea as to what your property is currently worth. No hassle, no fuss – call us on our appraisal hotline: 08 9364 9999. Speak with Frank or Michael, and we can help you maximise your selling price.
• 7 Third Avenue, Applecross (sold 1st home open)
• 56 Glenelg Street, Applecross
• 57B Kintail Road, Applecross (sold 1st home open)
• W301/70 Canning Beach Road, Applecross
• 59 McLean Street, Melville
• 6A Atkins Road, Applecross
• 5A Drew Road, Ardross (vacant land)
• 16/37 Engler Street, Booragoon
• 422B Marmion Street, Myaree
• 811 Canning Highway, Applecross (R40/60)
• 38 Summers Street, East Perth (vacant land)
• 8B Atkins Road, Applecross
• 1/31 Shields Crescent, Booragoon (commercial)
• 47B Dunkley Avenue, Applecross (vacant land)
• 10A Macrae Road, Applecross
• 5/64-66 Kent Street, Cannington (commercial)
• 27 Glenelg Street, Applecross (sold in 2 weeks)
• 32 Mount View Terrace, Mount Pleasant
• 24 Gairloch Street, Applecross (sold in 2 days)
• 88B Kintail Road, Applecross
• 7A Armstrong Road, Applecross (vacant land)
• 7 Yarrow Street, Treeby (sold on 1st weekend)
• 7 Armstrong Road, Applecross (sold in 1 week)
• 70 Tain Street, Ardross
and many more...
Please contact Frank Sanchez 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici 0402 085 533 for more information.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes