* UNDER OFFER 1ST HOME OPEN * IF YOUR CONSIDERING SELLING WE HAVE BUYERS WAITING.*
A SENSATIONAL FAMILY LIFESTYLE AWAITS YOU HERE
Ace Realty is proud to present this striking remodelled double storey Colonial style family home on a rare large quarter acre manicured block. Featuring the elegance and opulence of yesteryear adorned with soaring high ceilings and ornate features, this exquisite offering is superbly balanced by sophisticated updates with a stunning fully integrated kitchen and stone bench tops, modernised bathrooms with under floor heating, spacious radiant formal areas, magnificent Jarrah floors, sumptuous entertaining areas bathed with natural light overlooking a glorious family friendly backyard boasting mature trees teeming with bird life, a wonderful array of established fruit trees and a magical grass play area for the whole family to enjoy.
The ideal setting for that traditional backyard cricket game. How about badminton, totem tennis and the ever favourite… the trampoline Olympics?
This is an extraordinary family home. The perfect entertainer. This amazing home offers space, comfort, tranquillity and a functional, versatile floor plan over two levels with the generous master bedroom suite and large study or (5th bedroom) strategically located downstairs, and three spacious bedrooms and sizeable lounge upstairs.
Superbly nestled in a short Jacaranda lined street, just an easy walk to Applecross Primary School and Kintail Road bus routes. A short distance to IGA, Woolworths and Applecross Village where you will find a wonderful cafe culture, quality shopping, restaurants, and popular boutiques.
Stay tuned, this slice of paradise will be opening in the coming weeks. More photos to follow.
This is a rare find in the heart of Applecross.
Please register by email and we will notify you of our upcoming first inspection dates.
--- 4 large bedrooms, large study, 3.5 bathrooms
--- Formal lounge and dining
--- Choice of flexible living zones
--- Lovely covered outdoor entertaining area
--- Fabulous chefs’ kitchen with marble breakfast bar
--- European appliances
--- Wide jarrah floorboards
--- Towering ceilings
--- Reverse cycle air conditioning
--- Zoned Alarm system
--- Gas storage hot water system
--- Bore retic, manicured gardens
--- 1012 m2 green title block
--- 2 car carport with room for extra car bays
--- 470m Warwick Wild Park
--- 560m Applecross Primary School
--- 600m Gairloch Reserve
--- 650m Swan River
--- 720m Raffles
--- 1.1km Applecross Village
--- 1.15km Heathcote Reserve & Cultural Precinct
--- 1.2km South of Perth Yacht Club
--- 1.7km Applecross Jetty
--- 2.9km Applecross Senior High School
--- 3.3km Westfield Booragoon
Water rates: $1,689 pa (approx.)
Council rates: $3,239 pa (approx.)
Land: 1012 m²
R15 – Residential
To organise an inspection, or for more information, please contact:
0419 367 999
0402 085 533
Or email us at
Ace Realty welcomes your enquiry on this property.
With many of our properties recently selling in record time, make the most of the current market conditions – call ACE REALTY today to get an idea as to what your property is currently worth. No hassle, no fuss – call us on our appraisal hotline: 08 9364 9999. Speak with Frank or Michael, and we can help you maximise your selling price.
• 57B Kintail Road, Applecross (1st home open)
• W301/70 Canning Beach Road, Applecross
• 59 McLean Street, Melville
• 6A Atkins Road, Applecross
• 5A Drew Road, Ardross (vacant land)
• 16/37 Engler Street, Booragoon
• 422B Marmion Street, Myaree
• 811 Canning Highway, Applecross (R40/60)
• 38 Summers Street, East Perth (vacant land)
• 8B Atkins Road, Applecross
• 1/31 Shields Crescent, Booragoon (commercial)
• 47B Dunkley Avenue, Applecross (vacant land)
• 10A Macrae Road, Applecross
• 5/64-66 Kent Street, Cannington (commercial)
• 27 Glenelg Street, Applecross (sold in 2 weeks)
• 32 Mount View Terrace, Mount Pleasant
• 24 Gairloch Street, Applecross (sold in 2 days)
• 88B Kintail Road, Applecross
• 7A Armstrong Road, Applecross (vacant land)
• 7 Yarrow Street, Treeby (sold on 1st weekend)
• 7 Armstrong Road, Applecross (sold in 1 week)
• 70 Tain Street, Ardross
and many more...
Please contact Frank Sanchez 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici 0402 085 533 for more information.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes