* * * SOLD * * *
Showcasing the ideal single level layout with a perfect north-to-rear orientation, this beautifully remodelled freestanding home is enviably located in a supremely convenient jacaranda tree-lined Golden Triangle location. Within close proximity to the Swan River, Applecross Primary School and the Applecross Village.
This perfect entertainer offers stylish sympathetic updates including a gourmet kitchen with stone tops, functional breakfast bar and spacious meals, family area flowing out to a fabulous north facing undercover outdoor entertaining area brimming with sunlight. The lush garden and grass area fully compliment the enviable modern everyday lifestyle. Exuding quality, and offering harmonious flow, and comfort, this is a must view home – a rare offering in this prestigious peaceful location.
Part of a picturesque streetscape close to Warwick Wild Park, you will delight in the absolute convenience of this prized address. Walk to city, Fremantle and private school buses and enjoy easy access to the many attractions at the Applecross Village, the river, parks and playground areas.
This an ideal family home or perfect for a professional couple looking for the opportunity to simply move in an enjoy. Hurry, call today - these exclusive properties are in demand.
--- Large study conveniently situated at the front of the home
--- Spacious open living flowing to impressive outdoor entertaining area
--- Living spaces encourage easy outdoor connection
--- Beautiful pendant lights above the breakfast bar
--- Deluxe stone kitchen with stainless gas cooktops and upscale appliances
--- Master retreat boasting a walk-in robe and hotel style ensuite
--- Large rumpus room, and spacious family room
--- Alarm system
--- Double remote garage and storage area.
--- Ducted air-conditioning.
--- Footsteps to city buses; travel into the CBD in 10-15mins
--- Convenient to leading schools, short walk to parks and river
--- 90m Warwick Wild Park
--- 500m Applecross Primary School
--- 750m Raffles
--- 770m Heathcote Reserve & Cultural Centre
--- 900m Jeff Joseph Reserve
--- 1.0km Applecross Village
--- 1.2km South of Perth Yacht Club
--- 1.4km Applecross Jetty
--- 3.3km Applecross Senior High School
--- 3.7km Westfield Booragoon
R15 – Residential
Water rates: $1,605 pa (approx.)
Council rates: $2,389pa (approx.)
To organise an inspection, or for more information, please contact -
0419 367 999
0402 085 533
Or email us at
Ace Realty welcomes your enquiry on this property.
With many of our properties recently selling in record time, make the most of the current market conditions – call ACE REALTY today to get an idea as to what your property is currently worth. No hassle, no fuss – call us on our appraisal hotline: 08 9364 9999. Speak with Frank or Michael, and we can help you maximise your selling price.
• 7 Third Avenue, Applecross (1st home open)
• 56 Glenelg Street, Applecross
• 57B Kintail Road, Applecross (1st home open)
• W301/70 Canning Beach Road, Applecross
• 59 McLean Street, Melville
• 6A Atkins Road, Applecross
• 5A Drew Road, Ardross (vacant land)
• 16/37 Engler Street, Booragoon
• 422B Marmion Street, Myaree
• 811 Canning Highway, Applecross (R40/60)
• 38 Summers Street, East Perth (vacant land)
• 8B Atkins Road, Applecross
• 1/31 Shields Crescent, Booragoon (commercial)
• 47B Dunkley Avenue, Applecross (vacant land)
• 10A Macrae Road, Applecross
• 5/64-66 Kent Street, Cannington (commercial)
• 27 Glenelg Street, Applecross (sold in 2 weeks)
• 32 Mount View Terrace, Mount Pleasant
• 24 Gairloch Street, Applecross (sold in 2 days)
• 88B Kintail Road, Applecross
• 7A Armstrong Road, Applecross (vacant land)
• 7 Yarrow Street, Treeby (sold on 1st weekend)
• 7 Armstrong Road, Applecross (sold in 1 week)
• 70 Tain Street, Ardross
and many more...
Please contact Frank Sanchez 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici 0402 085 533 for more information.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.