This comfortable one-bedroom apartment is superbly positioned on the fourth floor in the ever-popular Raffles complex. Centrally located, superbly maintained, and secure, enjoy fabulous local facilities at your doorstep with lovely river glimpses from the spacious balcony out to either the South of Perth Yacht Club to the north, or across to the Mount Pleasant Esplanade to the south. Everything is at your doorstep.
For the enthusiastic cooks, the chef’s kitchen is stunning with sparkling stone benchtops, double sinks, glass splashbacks and quality Miele gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, and integrated-dishwasher appliances.
The master suite offers river views and is generous in proportion accommodating a king size bed easily. There is separate "his and hers" mirrored built-in wardrobes and a fully tiled ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet, and twin stone vanities. The second toilet, along with a wash trough and stone benchtop in the laundry are an added bonus.
The ground floor offers exclusive access to a heated indoor swimming pool, a gym, spa, and steam room, as well as toilet and change room facilities. At basement level, your own allocated single parking bay is complimented by a lock-up storeroom. There is a choice to enter through the main reception or a private side gate off Canning Beach Road. Access to your apartment is both safe and secure.
Public transport is very close by! Buses, Canning Bridge Train Station, and freeway entrances are close, for easy access to the Perth CBD. In addition, the local 24-hour IGA supermarket is only a short walk away across the road. Whilst you will also be indulging in an enviable lifestyle near a host of cafes and dining options – do not forget about the bar in the hotel offering lovely meals, just downstairs. Lock-up, leave and love just how low-maintenance this property is!
Conveniently positioned close to shops, cafes and transport links, this property offers a fully furnished opportunity including new carpet and paintwork.
Capitalise on this prestigious location, popular lifestyle and/or investment opportunity for first home buyers, retirees, and property investors.
* Air-conditioned open living extends to a spacious balcony with river views.
* Stylish kitchen with quality appliances, ample bench, and cupboard space.
* Lovely, tiled bathroom, bathtub and shower, and integrated laundry.
* Spacious king bedroom with massive built-in robe
* Swipe access secure building.
* Separate laundry.
* Two toilets.
* Full-height windows and sliding balcony doors.
* Feature skirting boards.
* Shadow-line ceiling cornices.
* Reticulated complex lawns and gardens (plus direct river access).
* Secure parking.
* Secure storeroom.
* Ticket parking on the street and downstairs in the basement for visitors.
* Short stroll to transport links, cafes, restaurants, and convenience stores.
* Excellent investment opportunity with good potential rental returns.
Call Frank on 0419 367 999 or Michael on 0402 085 533 for your private appointment today.
* Raffles Bar & Restaurant onsite – they can even deliver food directly to your apartment!
* 24 hr IGA Supermarket directly across the street.
* Tivoli Theatre and Canning Bridge Library around the corner.
* Specialty shops, cafes & restaurants in walking distance.
* 350m to Freeway access.
* 550m to Canning Bridge Train & Bus Station.
* 1.3km Applecross Primary School.
* 2,5km Bad Apples Bar
* 3.6km Applecross Senior High School.
* 7km to Perth CBD.
Water Rates: $1,398 pa (approx.)
Council Rates: $2,185 pa (approx.)
Strata Fees: $4,500 pa (approx.)
For more information or a private inspection, call Frank Sanchez on 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici on 0402 085 533.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.